Circle Lens Review: Ellen 3Color Grey

by - 12:50

Circle Lens Review: Ellen 3Color Grey

Hello everyone^_^, today I have a circle lens review on the Ellen 3color lenses. this was my first ever grey lenses so I was extremely excited to try them! (NOTE: these were not sponsored)
I purchased these lenses off klenspop for $7.50.






The graphic of these lenses are really pretty but they aren't very bright.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND NOW FOR THE AWKWARD SELFIES










~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Appearance 💛💛💛💛
I really like the appearance of these lenses.The design is very nice, but on my dark brown eyes they are very dark so they look more natural than bright grey lenses. I personally would have liked it more if it was brighter but none less I still really like the color. They remind me of a cat's eyes.

Enlargement💛💛💛
The lenses are 13.7mm so they aren't too big, but on me they seem to be quite large because I have small eyes. -___- I would recommend these lenses for those who want a slight enlargement.

Comfort💛💛💛💛
These lenses are really comfortable despite being on the thicker side. I usually only wear these for about 5 hours and they really comfortable. I find that my eyes are quite dry after I take them off though. Another thing with these lenses is that sometimes they shift around and it make my vision blurry but other than that, they don't irritate my eyes

Overall💛💛💛💛
I really like these lenses and I wear them all the time, but personally I would have liked a lighter lens. The price was really good and I would recommend those who are new to circle lenses to browse through klenspop.com because their lenses are really affordable. 


THANKS FOR READING



-Kerri 








You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. circle lenses

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... circle lenses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! colored contact lenses

    ReplyDelete