EYECANDYS REVIEW (eyecandys.com)

by - 13:00

Hello everyone today I am going to review the circle lens website http://www.eyecandys.com/. I made a purchase on this website in the summer and so I wanted to write a review on the website itself. (not sponsored)


This was the first ever website I used to buy my circle lenses (was also the first time making an online purchase) so I was very worried and skeptical of this website. I read some review online and saw that there weren't many good reviews which made me extremely worried since I had already made my purchase. 


To make matters worse, I had bought the wrong lenses (which was entirely my fault). -_- But whatever I got over it because everyone makes mistakes. 9_9

So the lenses I bought the Geo Grang Grang  brown (big) instead of the original sized ones.

These lenses are 14.8mm in diameter and the geo grang grang is 14.2mm


Here's how the lenses look. I like how the limbal ring is pixelated rather than a hard black ring.



Wearing the lens on the left


Lens on the left


how the lens looks really zoomed in

on both eyes








~~~~~~

Appearance: 4/5 
I really like the design of these lenses because they give the eyes a very nice sparkly effect but they don't really suite me.

Enlargement: 5/5
These lenses are really big and I have trouble putting them in my eye. So obviously it has a really great enlarging effect.

Comfort: 4.5/5
These lenses are actually really comfortable and even though it is hard to put on, I can wear it for 6 hours without any problems.

Overall: 3/5
I think that this is a really nice lens, but it just doesn't really fit me and I find them too large. I think this lens would be good for those who want a really enlarging lens.

~~~~
As for the website, I was very glad that my order came despite what other reviews were saying. Eyecandy offers free shipping but I thought that the delivery time was really long which made me kinda anxious. Other wise there wasn't really a problem with this website.
~~~~
Thanks for reading
-Kerri










You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I completely understand your dilemma when it comes to lenses, I find them too hard to put in sometimes. But they look really great on you and natural. I think you should try out some more that size, maybe a little smaller for comfort. :)

    ReplyDelete