INNISFREE NO SEBUM BLUR PRIMER REVIEW

by - 13:35

Hello everyone, today I am going to be sharing a review on a primer. This is actually the first primer that I ever used.
I purchased this from cosmetic love. Click HERE for a 15% discount on your first purchase.


screenshots above are taken from Innisfreeworld.com
~~~~~~~
The innisfree no sebum blur primer claims to smooth over pores and control oil. I never used a primer before this so I don't really know what to compare it to.


First off, I love that packaging. It is a squeeze tube and it looks really cute. It has a pointed tip that makes it easy to control the amount of product you squeeze out.


This primer has a bit of a beige tint, but it doesn't really do anything. The formula is like a really think cream and it smooths out the skin very well. 


This product has a herbal, minty scent to it, which is alright and isn't too strong. It makes the skin really smooth. One tube has 25ml and it was only $8, so this is really affordable.
I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post.
-Kerri





You May Also Like

0 comments