💗💗PINKICON REVIEW💗💗 (http://en.pinkicon.com/)

by - 14:59

💗💗PINKICON REVIEW💗💗 (http://en.pinkicon.com/)


Hello to my fellow readers, I am so excited to share my review on PINKICON. (This was not sponsored I purchased everything with my own money)



Today I unexpectedly received a package that I ordered from Pinkicon!!! I was so surprised that it came in so quickly! This was my first purchase from pinkicon so I was quite nervous about making a purchase, but after seeing so many good reviews, I decided to place my order.


I made my order on November 11 and it took a few days to receive my tracking number. My order was sent out from Hong Kong on November 22 and it came in the on the 28th! The shipping was incredibly fast!


The package was very nicely wrapped with BUBBLE WRAP (LOL It's my fave, I love popping it)





What I love most about this website is that the shipping's free! Overall I was very satisfied with this purchase. As for the lenses themselves, I might make a review on them separately in the future.

Until next time,
-Kerri

You May Also Like

0 comments