IOPE AIR CUSHION XP [REVIEW}

by - 15:07


Hello everyone, as promised I am sharing a more detailed review on the IOPE AIR CUSHION XP. (not sponsored.)



 I own the shade 21 Ice Vanilla in the NATURAL line. This cushion also has a cover line, a matte line and an intense cover line (which I have yet to try).


 (right side is the IOPE cushion)



 (right side is the IOPE cushion)


I'm wearing the cushion on the right side. It is usually a little bit too light for me but I just came back from Dominican Republic last week so it looks really light in this pic.


Something really interesting about this foundation is that when it is first applied, it looks kinda cakey, especially if you try to layer it on a lot. But after about 10-15 minutes, it disappears from the top of the skin and looks more skin like. It glides really well over my pores.
.
~~~~~~~~~~
My thoughts:
This is my everyday cushion and I have gone through 2 refills already. ^0^ (my love for this cushion cannot be expressed in words) What I really like about this cushion is that it sits very close to the skin and that it looks very skin like. When I wear this cushion, people can't really tell that I'm wearing foundation because it isn't cakey or flaky on dry patches. I have combination skin but this cushion does a decent job at keeping my oily t-zone in control. It has a dewy finish (not greasy looking) so I usually set it with powder if I want it to be less shiny. I really love this cushion and I would recommend this to those who want to try a mid range priced cushion.


Thanks for reading!
-Kerri <3




You May Also Like

0 comments