CLEAR COLOR 1DAY SECRET BROWN

by - 14:03

 CLEAR COLOR 1DAY SECRET BROWN

Hello everyone, today I'm going to be reviewing the clearcolor 1 day contacts. (NOTE: NOT SPONSORED)



Here's a picture of the design of the lenses. As you can see the color is quite dark and  is quite a simple 1 tone brown lens.




 (no lenses in this pic)
(no lenses in this pic)
~~~~~~~

(lens on left eye)



 (Lens on left eye)
~~~~~


(lenses on both eyes)



(lenses on both eyes)


~~~~~~~~~~~

APPEARANCE 4.5/5
I really like the appearance of these lenses. The color is almost exactly the same as my natural eyes, so it looks really natural. These lenses really define my irises. ^_^

COMFORT 5/5
These are the most comfortable circle lenses I have ever tried. Unlike the LIL MOON lenses that I talked about in a previous post, these lenses are really easy to put in and it feels like I am wearing nothing in my eyes.

ENLARGEMENT 2/5
These lenses are 14.2mm in diameter and have a graphic diameter of 13.2mm. They have a slight enlargement but not too much, which is what I want. 

OVERALL 5/5
I really enjoyed these lenses as they are really comfortable and look really natural. I often have trouble finding circle lenses that look natural on me because they are usually too large for me, so these lenses are perfect. I really recommend these lenses if you are looking for comfortable and natural lenses.


THANKS FOR READING
-Kerri






You May Also Like

0 comments