TonyMoly Strawberry Mushroom Sugar Scrub

by - 14:13

Hello everybody, today I'm posting about another skin care product and it is the Strawberry Mushroom Sugar Scrub from TonyMoly. (not sponsored)





For those who love cute packaging, then this is totally a product you should have.(just as decorationlol) Tonymoly has a lot cute packaging when it comes to their products and it just so happens that I am huge on it. Whenever there's something cute, I just have to have it.

Although it is cute, it isn't the most sanitary. The product comes in a jar(like most sugar scrubs) and so it might be unsanitary if you don't use a spatula to scoop out the product. 


The consistency of this product is quite thick, kinda like honey. It also looks like strawberry jam. Another thing to mention is that this product smells amazing. It smells like actually strawberries!


You can actually tiny strawberry seeds in the product.


I find that this is quite a gentle exfoliater, but it leaves the skin quite soft. I personally have sentive skin and this does not irritate it. 

Pros:
-Cute
-Smells nice
-Gentle
Con:
Just a normal scrub with cute packaging. 
Overall:
I probably would not buy this next time, but I will keep the jar. I also want to try the other two products under this line.


Thanks for reading
-Kerri


You May Also Like

0 comments