Avance Joli et Joli et Eyebrow Mascara [REVIEW]

by - 14:50

Hello everyone, today's post is about an eyebrow mascara from the Japanese brand Avance. This product comes in two colours: Natural Brown and Ash Brown
The one I have is in Ash brown.






The applicator for this product is really nice. It is thin and so it doesn't get product around my eyebrow when I use it.


As you can see from the picture, the colour is really light and is not orange like other eyebrow mascaras that are light. I would really recommend this for those who lighten their hair and don't want to bleach their eyebrows.

(without product)

As you can see above, I have pretty dark and thick eyebrows(which is something I hate) and so I like to use eyebrow gel that are light to lighten the colour of my brows, even though I have black hair.


(with product)
I tend to only use this in the front part of my eyebrow, to make it look softer.





I personally really like this product. It has really nice pigment and it was able to cover up my dark eyebrows without making then orange.

THANKS FOR READING!!!
-Kerri

You May Also Like

0 comments