Neo Vision Shiny Dali Brown (7day) Lens Review

by - 13:34

Hello everyone, I know it has been ages since my last post... But I am back today with a lens review which are the Shiny Dali Brown lenses.





These lenses are 14.0mm in diameter, which is on the average side for circle lenses. However I find that it is quite big for my eyes since I have smaller eyes.


The design of these lenses are quite simple and I would categorize them under the classic circle lens design. It has a brown starburst pattern surrounded by a dark limbal ring. The colour is quite flat and doesn't have much dimension to it.

However this lens is really good if you want a more dolly looking pair of lens.





The comfort of the lenses are really good. I don't feel then in my eyes at all. I can wear them for hours without my eyes feeling dry.

Overall I would recommend these lenses if you want an eye enlarging lens since it doesn't really change the colour of your eyes. If you have big eye, they may look more natural. But for me they are definitely noticeable and I don't think I call pull them off on a daily basis.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANKS FOR READING


-KERRI

You May Also Like

0 comments